Chemical and Biological Weapons
- Support for government, state, and emergency response agencies concerning medical toxicology and exposure characteristics and clinical presentation and management of chemical and biological weapons and other weapons of mass destruction.
- General awareness training for terrorist attacks involving weapons of mass destruction.
- In-depth training in emergency and medical management of casualties for responders and
the entire team of medical providers.
- Medical and epidemiological evaluation of exposures and their medical effects.
- Litigation consultation for attorneys and others about the medical toxicology of chemical
and biological weapons and other weapons of mass destruction.