Risk Communication Services
- Services to address and resolve public medical concerns.
- Definition of the gaps between technical evaluators= assessments of the seriousness and
severity of toxicant and hazard exposures and those of the potentially affected public.
- A long track record of successful application of methods developed to reduce and resolve
- A full spectrum of evaluations of exposed people from individual evaluations and
counseling to small group meetings to town-hall meetings.
- Definition of the specific medical problems and risks about which the public is
- Consultation to medical providers, regulatory and administrative officials, and
responsible parties about actions needed to reduce or eliminate public concerns, in addition to remediating problems identified by technical experts.